Crestron Flex Wall Mount UC Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams™ Rooms
Save 5% on Crestron Mercury today with coupon code NX51DMD777D.
SHIPPING SOON! Order today, or call for leasing, purchase order, or custom quote options.
Provides a front‑of‑room video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams™ intelligent communications platform. Enables presentation, calling, conferencing, and collaboration — all through a single smart soundbar and tabletop touch screen, with exceptional full‑duplex wideband audio and HD video. A consistent user experience in every meeting space is provided by the familiar and intuitive Microsoft Teams UI, affording simple operation, built‑in calendaring, and one‑touch meeting joins.
The Crestron Flex UC-B130-T system installs easily and connects securely, with IoT cloud based provisioning and management via the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service. Works natively with any Microsoft Teams or Skype® for Business account for a streamlined deployment on any enterprise or SMB network.
The Crestron Flex UC-B130-T system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display, and features the Crestron UC Video Conference Smart Soundbar (UC‑SB1‑FLEX), which comprises a high‑performance, full‑duplex conferencing speakerphone in one wall mountable device. Control of the complete system is provided by a high‑definition 10.1 in. tabletop touch screen.
Native Microsoft Teams™ Experience
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365® software, engaging people and bringing them together through messaging, voice over IP, online meetings, conferencing, content sharing, and collaboration. The UC-B130-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams deployment, on‑premises Skype for Business, or a hybrid of the two.
Crestron® Smart Soundbar
An incredible front‑of‑room device, the UC‑SB1‑FLEX eliminates the need to install additional microphones or speakers. Mounted on the wall or placed on a credenza beneath the display(s), the smart soundbar looks great and sounds even better. Its high‑powered stereo speakers, adaptive beamforming microphone, and advanced digital signal processing deliver exceptional full‑duplex speakerphone performance with highly intelligible, echo‑free voice clarity. Its compact design reduces clutter on the conference table, and even accommodates rooms with no table at all.
When mounting on a wall, installation is a breeze using the integral hinged mounting bracket, which attaches easily to the wall and allows the soundbar to be tipped forward for full access to the rear panel connections.
The soundbar’s integrated 180° far‑field microphone array faithfully captures voices throughout the room using adaptive beamforming technology to focus in on whoever is speaking. Its high‑powered, two‑way stereo speakers produce full, rich and real sounding audio for both voice and program material. High‑performance AEC technology achieves transparent full‑duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise. Wideband audio codec support allows for full‑spectrum, bidirectional voice communication.
The smart soundbar features a multicolor LED status bar, which displays the volume setting and changes color to indicate operation and mute status.
10.1 in. Touch Screen
With its clean, contemporary design highlighted by edge‑to‑edge glass and stunning color graphics, the Crestron TSW‑1060 series touch screen makes an elegant statement on any tabletop. PoE (Power over Ethernet) connectivity and a range of mounting options make installation simple for both new and retrofit applications. Voice commands and the screen's five soft‑touch buttons make presenting content, scheduling meetings, and connecting with the rest of your team effortless.
Tabletop Kit for TSW‑1060
The TSW‑1060‑TTK provides a stylish and convenient tabletop enclosure for a TSW‑1060 Touch Screen. The touch screen is angled when installed in the enclosure. The complete assembly may be placed on any flat, level surface. Wiring may be passed out the rear of the enclosure through a grommet and strain relief, or routed through the bottom for a very clean, cordless appearance.
All the capabilities of a complete Microsoft Teams video conferencing and content sharing solution are empowered by the UC Engine. For ultimate performance, Crestron employs a powerful Intel® NUC Mini PC running Microsoft® software with built‑in Crestron XiO Cloud provisioning. The UC Engine forms the core of the UC-B130-T system, providing extreme processing performance, Gigabit Ethernet, and complete connectivity for one HD display and the smart soundbar.
Presenting and sharing content from a laptop PC is facilitated through a single HDMI® input, supporting full‑motion HD video and audio via the included HDMI to USB converter. The converter and UC Engine are mounted together on a bracket, which comes fully pre‑assembled and ready to install behind the display device.
Network Management and Security
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution, engineered in partnership with Microsoft to integrate seamlessly into any Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any‑sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
IoT cloud based provisioning enables complete network configuration in advance of hardware delivery, with touchless updates following installation. Crestron Fusion® or Crestron XiO Cloud management enables monitoring and logging of room and equipment usage, as well as centralized help desk support. Advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
Crestron XiO Cloud™ Provisioning and Management Service
The UC-B130-T is compatible with the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service, which is an IoT (Internet of Things) based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices across an enterprise or an entire client base. The service enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices in the amount of time it would ordinarily take to manage just one. For more information, visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud.
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate — all through a single smart soundbar and 10.1 in. tabletop touch screen
- Native Microsoft Teams touch screen UX — provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron XiO Cloud™ service
- Microsoft® Exchange and Office 365® integration with native Microsoft Teams or Skype® for Business support
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single display configuration
- High‑powered 2‑way stereo speaker smart soundbar with 180° far‑field adaptive beamforming microphone array, advanced AEC & DSP technology, and HDMI® input for laptop and other AV content sources
- 10.1 in. (257 mm) tabletop color touch screen with onscreen calendaring and meeting management and optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment1
- Enterprise‑grade security
- Complete kit contains the Crestron® smart soundbar, Logitech® C930e camera, touch screen, UC Engine assembly, power supplies, and 1‑year Crestron XiO Cloud Premium subscription2
- UC‑SB1-FLEX UC video conference smart soundbar
- TSW‑1060‑B‑S 10.1 in. touch screen, black
- TSW‑1060‑TTK‑B‑S Tabletop kit for touch screen, black
- UC‑BRKT‑100‑SD-ASSY UC Engine Assembly, comprised of:
- UC‑ENGINE-SD: UC Engine for Microsoft Teams video;
- HD‑CONV‑USB‑200: HDMI to USB 3.0 converter for content ingest;
- UC‑CONN‑HD: EDID emulator for UC Engine display output;
- Mounting bracket
- CCS-CAM-USB-F-100 Logitech® Webcam C930e
- CBL‑CAT5E‑7 (2) Ethernet LAN cables for UC Engine, RJ45‑to‑RJ45, black, 7 ft (2.1 m)
- PWE‑4803RU PoE injector for touch screen