Crestron Flex Advanced Wall Mount Small Room Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams Rooms
The Crestron Flex UC-BX30-T system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video display1 and features a 10.1 in. touch screen, UC Presentation Transmitter, UC Bracket Assembly, and Crestron UC video conference smart soundbar & camera.
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for a Microsoft Teams® Rooms environment
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate using your own device's UC conference platform (BYOD) or the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. touch screen, Crestron® smart soundbar and camera, UC Bracket Assembly, and UC Presentation Transmitter— just add a display(s) and mount
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Optional integration with Crestron® control systems
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and touch screen for simple installation and configuration
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the touch screen to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud® service
- Premium-level service with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
The Crestron Flex UC-BX30-T system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays1 and features a 10.1 in. touch screen (TS‑1070‑B‑S), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-250-P-T-ASSY), UC Presentation Transmitter (UC-PR), and Crestron UC video conference smart soundbar & camera (UC‑SB1‑CAM‑FLEX).
Native Microsoft Teams® Rooms Experience
The UC-BX30-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams Rooms UC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment, on‑premises Skype® for Business software, or a hybrid of the two.
Intuitive User Interface
With a large 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display, the Crestron® tabletop touch screen (TS‑1070‑B‑S) provides superior conferencing control in meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The touch screen also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.
The UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-250-P-T-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the touch screen to the UC Bracket Assembly.3
High‑Definition Video Conferencing with Impressive Audio
High-quality speakers, microphone, and digital signal processing deliver exceptional full-duplex speakerphone performance from the Crestron UC video conference soundbar and camera (UC-SB1-CAM-FLEX). The built-in conferencing camera captures the room in HD 1080p video resolution and with an ultra-wide 150° diagonal field of view.
Crestron Control System Integration
The UC-BX30-T can integrate with a Crestron control system to enable touch screen control of room lighting, motorized window shades, climate control, AV, and other amenities.2
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The UC Presentation Transmitter (UC-PR) switches to the connected laptop's UC platform and returns to the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform when disconnected.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution, engineered in partnership with Microsoft® to integrate seamlessly into any Microsoft Teams Rooms or Skype for Business software deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud service4 is an IoT cloud based provisioning service that enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices. The XiO Cloud service allows for system alerts, network management and provisioning, and the pairing of a control device to the system’s UC Engine. System updates are controlled by Windows® software update.