Crestron Flex C160-T – UC Video Conference System Integrator Kit for Microsoft Teams® Rooms
Order today, or call for leasing, purchase order, or custom quote options.
Provides a custom video conference room integration solution for use with the Microsoft Teams® intelligent communications platform. Enables presentation, calling, conferencing, and collaboration for boardrooms, classrooms, courtrooms, and council chambers using your choice of AV equipment. A consistent user experience in every meeting space is provided via the familiar and intuitive Microsoft Teams UI, affording simple operation, built-in calendaring, and one-touch meeting joins.
The Crestron Flex C160-T system integrates easily and connects securely, with IoT cloud based provisioning and management via the Crestron® XiO Cloud™ service. Works natively with any Microsoft Teams or Skype® for Business account for a streamlined deployment on any enterprise or SMB network.
The Crestron Flex C160-T system (UC-C160-T) provides a customizable video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays, and enables integration with your choice of displays, cameras, speakers, microphones, mixers, switchers, and audio conferencing interface (or speakerphone). It is ideal for custom designed applications using Crestron Avia™ DSPs and amplifiers. Control of the complete system is provided via a high-definition 10” tabletop touch screen (included).
Crestron Flex transforms any room into a highly effective collaboration space, enabling people to work together and share content irrespective of location. Intuitive operation, exceptional full-duplex wideband audio, and full-motion HD video afford a gratifying and productive meeting experience for all participants. Crestron Flex is secure, easy to deploy, and easy to manage, with extensive features and capabilities engineered to maximize the value of your investment through increased efficiency and productivity.
Native Microsoft Teams® Experience
Microsoft Teams is the hub for teamwork in Office 365® software, engaging people and bringing them together through messaging, voice over IP, online meetings, conferencing, content sharing, and collaboration. The Flex C160-T system brings the full Microsoft Teams IC experience to any meeting space in an enterprise or SMB facility, whether implementing a cloud based Microsoft Teams deployment, on-premises Skype for Business, or a hybrid of the two.
Custom Room Integration
The Flex C160-T system provides the essential components needed to design a fully custom Microsoft Teams based video conferencing space using your choice of display devices, cameras, speakers, microphones, and other AV equipment. Any Microsoft Teams compliant USB camera and USB audio conferencing interface (or speakerphone) may be used. A non-USB camera or camera switcher may also be integrated by adding a video converter, model HD-CONV-USB-100 (sold separately).
The Flex C160-T system allows rooms of any size and scale to be designed using Crestron Avia digital signal processors and amplifiers, Saros® or Vector™ speakers, and other equipment. Whether designing an executive boardroom, courtroom, council chamber, or blended learning classroom, Crestron Flex makes it easy to implement a totally integrated Microsoft Teams IC solution.
Tabletop Touch Screen
Whether starting or joining an online meeting, dialing or answering a phone call or video call, looking up contacts, or presenting and sharing content, the Flex C160-T system is incredibly easy and intuitive to use. Simple operation and one-touch meeting joins are facilitated through a customizable, feature-rich touch screen UX familiar to users of Microsoft Teams and Office 365 software. Its native Teams UI means staff members can move effortlessly between using Crestron Flex in the meeting room and a phone or personal computer at their desk or workstation. Built-in calendaring and corporate directory access provide knowledge workers with the tools they need to work smart and efficiently.
The Flex C160-T system ships with one 10” tabletop touch screen included. A second touch screen (TSW-1060 Series) may be added to provide a second point of control. Additionally, Flex C160-T allows the ability to integrate with a Crestron control system to enable touch screen control over room lighting, motorized window shades, climate control, AV, and other amenities.
The touch screen can sit freely on any tabletop, shelf, or credenza, or be permanently attached to the surface using the optional 330° swivel mount kit (TSW-560/760/1060-SMK sold separately). For ultimate flexibility, it can also be removed from its tabletop enclosure and installed in a custom podium or wall (additional accessories may be required). It can be powered using PoE from the network or the included 100-240V PoE injector.
All the capabilities of a complete Microsoft Teams video conferencing and content sharing solution are empowered by the Crestron UC Engine. For ultimate performance, Crestron employs a powerful Intel® NUC Mini PC running Microsoft® software with built-in XiO Cloud provisioning. The UC Engine forms the core of the Flex C160-T system, providing extreme processing performance, Gigabit Ethernet, and complete connectivity for one or two HD displays, a USB camera, and a USB speakerphone or audio conferencing interface.
Presenting and sharing content from a single laptop PC, or from the output of an AV switcher, is facilitated through a single HDMI® input, which supports full-motion HD video and audio via the included HDMI to USB converter. The converter and UC Engine are mounted together on a bracket, which comes fully pre-assembled and ready to install behind the display device(s).
Network Management and Security
Crestron Flex is an enterprise-grade solution, engineered in partnership with Microsoft to integrate seamlessly into any Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any-sized corporate, university, medical, military, or governmental facility.
IoT cloud based provisioning enables complete network configuration in advance of hardware delivery, with touchless updates following installation. Crestron Fusion® or XiO Cloud management enables monitoring and logging of room and equipment usage, as well as centralized help desk support. Advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with the organization’s IT policies.
XiO Cloud™ Connected
XiO Cloud is Crestron’s unifying IoT cloud based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices across an enterprise or an entire client base. XiO Cloud enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices in the amount of time it would ordinarily take to manage just one. It provides a zero-touch solution that allows complete configuration of device settings without any hardware in hand, then simply connect each device on site and let XiO Cloud push out the settings, licenses, drivers, and firmware updates – automatically and securely – for a quick and painless, ready-to-use deployment.
Ongoing XiO Cloud services facilitate daily management and monitoring of every device through a single dashboard with comprehensive reporting and logging, live status viewing and alerts, performance metrics and analytics, scheduled actions and updates, and more. As requirements grow and evolve, new features and functionality can be added easily to one or many devices at any time without ever going on site. XiO Cloud is a subscription-based service offering an adaptable SaaS (Software as a Service) solution with graduated levels of functionality and unlimited scalability. For more information about XiO Cloud, please visit https://www.crestron.com/xiocloud.
- A custom video conferencing integration solution for Microsoft Teams®
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate in any room using your choice of AV equipment
- Native Microsoft Teams touch screen UX - provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one-touch meeting joins
- A convenient kit solution that works with a range of display devices, USB cameras, and USB audio conferencing devices
- Ideal for use with Crestron Avia™ DSPs and amplifiers
- Easy to specify and install - no programming or software installation required!
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron® XiO Cloud™
- Works natively with any Microsoft Teams or Skype® for Business account - no MCUs, gateways, or other add-ons needed!
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual display configurations
- USB 3.0 interface for camera and audio devices
- HDMI® input for laptop and other AV content sources
- Dual HDMI outputs for room display devices
- 10” (257 mm) tabletop color touch screen
- Support for a second touch screen (sold separately)
- Active Directory® authentication and corporate directory access
- Microsoft® Exchange and Office 365® integration
- Onscreen calendaring and meeting management
- Optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment
- IoT cloud based provisioning and management
- Enterprise-grade security
- Complete kit contains the touch screen, UC Engine assembly, cables, power supplies, and 1-year XiO Cloud Premium
- TSW-1060-B-S 10" touch screen, black
- TSW-1060-TTK-B-S Tabletop kit for touch screen, black
- UC-BRKT-100-ASSY UC Engine Assembly, comprised of:
- UC-ENGINE UC Engine for Microsoft Teams video;
- HD-CONV-USB-200 HDMI to USB 3.0 converter for content ingest;
- UC-CONN-HD EDID emulator for UC Engine display output;
- CBL-MDP-HD-0.5 Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter;
- USB cable for HDMI to USB converter, USB 3.0 Type-B male to Type-A male, 3 ft (1 m);
- Mounting bracket
- CBL-USBC-HD-9 USB-C™ to HDMI converter cable, USB Type-C male to HDMI Type A male, 9 ft (2.7 m)
- CBL-HD-20 HDMI cable for content source, Type A male-to-male, 20 ft (6.1 m)
- CBL-HD-THIN-HS-6 Thin HDMI cable for connecting display device, Type A male-to-male, 6 ft (1.8 m)
- CBL-CAT5E-7 Ethernet LAN cable for UC Engine, RJ45-to-RJ45, black, 7 ft (2.1 m)
- DM-CBL-ULTRA-PC-50 Ethernet LAN cable for touch screen, CAT6a, RJ45-to-RJ45, blue, 50 ft (15 m)
- PWE-4803RU PoE injector for touch screen
- CCS-UCA-KB-USB Wireless keyboard w/touchpad for setup