Crestron® Flex UC Video Conference System Integrator Kit for Zoom Rooms™ Software
Available! Order today, or call for leasing, purchase order, or custom quote options.
The Crestron Flex UC-C160-Z system provides a customizable video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms™ software. It supports single or dual video displays, and enables integration with your choice of displays, cameras, speakers, microphones, mixers, switchers, and audio conferencing interface (or speakerphone). Control of the complete system is provided via a high definition 10.1 in. tabletop touch screen (included).
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-C160-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
10.1 in. Touch Screen
With its clean, contemporary design highlighted by edge‑to‑edge glass and stunning color graphics, the Crestron TSW‑1060 series touch screen makes an elegant statement on any tabletop. PoE (Power over Ethernet) connectivity and a range of mounting options make installation simple for both new and retrofit applications.
Tabletop Kit for TSW‑1060
The TSW‑1060‑TTK provides a stylish and convenient tabletop enclosure for a TSW‑1060 Touch Screen. The touch screen is angled when installed in the enclosure. The complete assembly may be placed on any flat, level surface. Wiring may be passed out the rear of the enclosure through a grommet and strain relief, or routed through the bottom for a very clean, cordless appearance.
All the capabilities of a complete Zoom Rooms video conferencing and content sharing solution are empowered by the UC Engine. For ultimate performance, Crestron employs a powerful Intel® NUC Mini PC running Zoom Rooms software with built‑in Crestron XiO Cloud provisioning. The UC Engine forms the core of the UC-C160-Z system, providing extreme processing performance, Gigabit Ethernet, and complete connectivity for one or two HD displays and a smart soundbar (UC‑SB1 or UC‑SB1‑CAM).
Presenting and sharing content from a laptop PC is facilitated through a single HDMI® input, supporting full‑motion HD video and audio via the included HDMI to USB converter. The converter and UC Engine are mounted together on a bracket, which comes fully preassembled and ready to install behind the display device(s).
Network Management and Security
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution, engineered to integrate seamlessly into any Zoom Rooms software deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any‑sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
IoT cloud based provisioning enables complete network configuration in advance of hardware delivery, with touchless updates following installation. Crestron Fusion® or Crestron XiO Cloud management enables monitoring and logging of room and equipment usage, as well as centralized help desk support. Advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
Crestron XiO Cloud™ Provisioning and Management Service
The UC-C160-Z is compatible with the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service, which is an IoT (Internet of Things) based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices across an enterprise or an entire client base.1 The service enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices in the amount of time it would ordinarily take to manage just one. For more information, visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud.
- A custom video conferencing integration solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate in any room using your choice of AV equipment
- Easy to specify and install — no programming or software installation required
- Easy to provision and manage through the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual display configuration
- Enterprise‑grade security
- Kit contains the 10.1 in. (257 mm) tabletop color touch screen, UC Engine assembly and 1‑year Crestron XiO Cloud Premium subscription.
- TSW‑1060‑B‑S 10.1 in. touch screen, black
- TSW‑1060‑TTK‑B‑S Tabletop kit for touch screen, black
- UC‑BRKT‑100‑Z-ASSY UC Engine Assembly, comprised of:
- UC‑ENGINE-Z: UC Engine for Zoom Rooms video;
- HD‑CONV‑USB‑200: HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter for content ingest;
- UC‑CONN‑HD: EDID emulator for UC Engine display output;
- CBL‑MDP‑HD‑0.5: Mini DisplayPort™ to HDMI converter
- Mounting bracket
- CBL‑USBC‑HD‑9 USB‑C® to HDMI converter cable, USB Type‑C® male to HDMI Type A male, 9 ft (2.7 m)
- CBL‑HD‑THIN‑HS‑6 Thin HDMI cable for connecting display device, Type A male‑to‑male, 6 ft (1.8 m)
- CBL‑CAT5E‑7 (2) Ethernet LAN cables for UC Engine, RJ45‑to‑RJ45, black, 7 ft (2.1 m)
- DM‑CBL‑ULTRA‑PC‑50 Ethernet LAN cable for touch screen, CAT6a, RJ45‑to‑RJ45, blue, 50 ft (15 m)
- CBL-HD-DVI-20 Crestron Certified HDMI® to DVI Interface Cable, 20 ft
- PWE‑4803RU PoE injector for touch screen
- CCS‑UCA‑KB‑USB Wireless keyboard w/touchpad for setup