Crestron UC-B140-Z Flex Wall Mount UC Video Conference System for Zoom Rooms™ Software
Save 5% on Crestron UC today with coupon code NX51DMD777D.
Available Now! Order today, or call for leasing, purchase order, or custom quote options.
The Crestron Flex UC-B140-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Zoom Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display, and features the Crestron UC Video Conference Smart Soundbar & Camera (UC‑SB1‑CAM‑FLEX), 10.1 in. touch screen, and UC Engine Assembly with UC‑ENGINE‑SD‑Z.
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-B140-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Crestron® Smart Soundbar & Camera
The soundbar eliminates the need to install additional cameras, microphones or speakers. Its high‑powered stereo speakers, adaptive beamforming microphone, and advanced digital signal processing deliver exceptional full‑duplex, echo‑free speakerphone performance. Wideband audio codec support allows for full‑spectrum, bidirectional voice communication. Its compact design reduces clutter on the conference table, and even accommodates rooms with no table at all.
The soundbar's integrated Huddly IQ™ camera features an ultra wide‑angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. Genius Framing digital autozoom intelligently detects the people in the room and frames them perfectly for an optimal view. With Genius Framing, there’s no need to control the camera manually or rely on stored presets.
For more information, refer to the UC‑SB1‑CAM‑FLEX product page.
10.1 in. Touch Screen
The Crestron TSW‑1060 series touch screen makes an elegant statement on any tabletop. PoE (Power over Ethernet) connectivity and a range of mounting options make installation simple for both new and retrofit applications.
The included TSW‑1060‑TTK provides a convenient tabletop enclosure for a TSW‑1060 Touch Screen. The touch screen is angled when installed in the enclosure. The complete assembly may be placed on any flat, level surface. Wiring may be passed out the rear of the enclosure through a grommet and strain relief, or routed through the bottom for a very clean, cordless appearance. The touch screen also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.1
UC Engine Assembly
All the capabilities of a complete Zoom Rooms video conferencing and content sharing solution are empowered by the UC Engine. For ultimate performance, Crestron employs a powerful Intel® NUC Mini PC running Zoom Rooms software. The UC Engine Assembly (UC‑BRKT‑100‑SD‑Z‑ASSY) streamlines the installation of a Crestron UC system by assembling the UC‑ENGINE‑SD‑Z, HD‑CONV‑USB‑200, and UC‑CONN‑HD together on one convenient and ready‑to‑mount bracket.
The complete assembly can be mounted on the wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Attachment to the display is accomplished using two of the four bolts that also affix the display to a VESA® compliant display mount. The assembly bracket includes mounting holes on its left and right side edges, spaced at 100, 200, and 300 mm (3.94, 7.87, and 11.81 in.) vertically, to allow for attachment to either side of the display mounting plate on the rear of the display device.
Network Management and Security
Crestron Flex is an enterprise grade solution, engineered to integrate seamlessly into any Zoom Rooms software deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
IoT cloud based provisioning enables complete network configuration in advance of hardware delivery, with touchless updates following installation via Windows Update. Crestron Fusion® or Crestron XiO Cloud management enables monitoring and logging of room and equipment usage, as well as centralized help desk support. Advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
Crestron XiO Cloud™ Provisioning and Management Service
The UC-B140-Z is compatible with the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service, which is an IoT (Internet of Things) based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices across an enterprise or an entire client base. The service enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices in the amount of time it would ordinarily take to manage just one. As part of the UC-B140-Z system, the Crestron XiO Cloud service allows for network management and provisioning and system alerts. System updates are controlled by Windows Update. For more information, visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud.
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate — all through a single smart soundbar and 10.1 in. tabletop touch screen
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the Crestron XiO Cloud service
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Enterprise‑grade security
- Supports single display configuration
- High‑powered 2‑way stereo speaker smart soundbar with 180° far‑field adaptive beamforming microphone array, advanced AEC & DSP technology, integrated high‑definition USB camera with lossless digital autozoom and HDMI® input for laptop and other AV content sources
- Includes 10.1 in. (257 mm) tabletop color touch screen with onscreen calendaring and meeting management and optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment
- Kit contains the Crestron® smart soundbar & camera, touch screen, UC Engine assembly, power supplies, and 1‑year Crestron XiO Cloud Premium subscription
- UC‑SB1‑CAM-FLEX UC video conference smart soundbar
- TSW‑1060‑B‑S 10.1 in. touch screen, black
- TSW‑1060‑TTK‑B‑S Tabletop kit for touch screen, black
- UC‑BRKT‑100‑SD‑Z‑ASSY UC Engine Assembly, comprised of:
- UC‑ENGINE‑SD‑Z: UC Engine for Zoom Rooms video;
- HD‑CONV‑USB‑200: HDMI to USB 3.0 converter for content ingest;
- UC‑CONN‑HD: EDID emulator for UC Engine display output;
- CBL‑MDP‑HD‑0.5: Mini DisplayPort™ to HDMI converter;
- Mounting Bracket
- CBL‑CAT5E‑7 (2) Ethernet LAN cables for UC Engine, RJ45 to RJ45, black, 7 ft (2.1 m)
- PWE‑4803RU PoE injector for touch screen