Crestron UC-B160-Z Flex Wall Mount UC Video Conference System for Zoom Rooms™ Software
Save 5% on Crestron Mercury today with coupon code NX51DMD777D.
Available! Order today, or call for leasing, purchase order, or custom quote options.
Provides a complete front of room video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms™ software. Enables presentation, calling, conferencing, and collaboration — all through a single smart soundbar and tabletop touch screen, with exceptional full duplex wideband audio and HD video.
The Crestron Flex UC-B160-Z system installs easily and connects securely, with IoT cloud based provisioning and management via the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service. Works natively with any Zoom Rooms account for a streamlined deployment on any enterprise or SMB network. Includes an integrated high end, high definition camera and everything else needed to support a single or dual display configuration.
The Crestron Flex UC-B160-Z system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software. It supports single or dual video displays, and features the Crestron UC Video Conference Smart Soundbar & Camera (UC‑SB1‑CAM‑FLEX), which comprises a high‑performance, full‑duplex conferencing speakerphone and camera in one wall mountable device. Control of the complete system is provided by a high‑definition 10.1 in. tabletop touch screen.
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-B160-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Crestron® Smart Soundbar & Camera
An incredible front‑of‑room device, the UC-SB1-CAM-FLEX eliminates the need to install additional cameras, microphones or speakers. Mounted on the wall or placed on a credenza beneath the display(s), the smart soundbar looks great and sounds even better. Its high‑powered stereo speakers, adaptive beamforming microphone, and advanced digital signal processing deliver exceptional full‑duplex speakerphone performance with highly intelligible, echo‑free voice clarity. Its compact design reduces clutter on the conference table, and even accommodates rooms with no table at all.
When mounting on a wall, installation is a breeze using the integral hinged mounting bracket, which attaches easily to the wall and allows the soundbar to be tipped forward for full access to the rear panel connections.
The soundbar’s integrated 180° far‑field microphone array faithfully captures voices throughout the room using adaptive beamforming technology to focus in on whoever is speaking. Its high‑powered, two‑way stereo speakers produce full, rich and real sounding audio for both voice and program material. High‑performance AEC technology achieves transparent full‑duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise. Wideband audio codec support allows for full‑spectrum, bidirectional voice communication.
The integrated Huddly IQ™ camera features an ultra wide‑angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure an immersive, crystal clear video image free from light or noise artifacts or optical aberrations. Genius Framing digital autozoom intelligently detects the people in the room and frames them perfectly for an optimal view. With Genius Framing, there’s no need to control the camera manually or rely on stored presets.
The smart soundbar features a multicolor LED status bar, which displays the volume setting and changes color to indicate operation and mute status.
10.1 in. Touch Screen
With its clean, contemporary design highlighted by edge‑to‑edge glass and stunning color graphics, the Crestron TSW‑1060 series touch screen makes an elegant statement on any tabletop. PoE (Power over Ethernet) connectivity and a range of mounting options make installation simple for both new and retrofit applications.
Tabletop Kit for TSW‑1060
The TSW‑1060‑TTK provides a stylish and convenient tabletop enclosure for a TSW‑1060 Touch Screen. The touch screen is angled when installed in the enclosure. The complete assembly may be placed on any flat, level surface. Wiring may be passed out the rear of the enclosure through a grommet and strain relief, or routed through the bottom for a very clean, cordless appearance.
All the capabilities of a complete Zoom Rooms video conferencing and content sharing solution are empowered by the UC Engine. For ultimate performance, Crestron employs a powerful Intel® NUC Mini PC running Zoom Rooms software with built‑in Crestron XiO Cloud provisioning. The UC Engine forms the core of the UC-B160-Z system, providing extreme processing performance, Gigabit Ethernet, and complete connectivity for one or two HD displays and the smart soundbar.
Presenting and sharing content from a laptop PC is facilitated through a single HDMI® input, supporting full‑motion HD video and audio via the included HDMI to USB converter. The converter and UC Engine are mounted together on a bracket, which comes fully pre‑assembled and ready to install behind the display device(s). All required cables are included for a complete and simple installation. Just add your choice of HD displays, display mounts, two LAN connections, and AC power.
Network Management and Security
Crestron Flex is an enterprise‑grade solution, engineered to integrate seamlessly into any Zoom Rooms deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any‑sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
IoT cloud based provisioning enables complete network configuration in advance of hardware delivery, with touchless updates following installation. Crestron Fusion® or Crestron XiO Cloud management enables monitoring and logging of room and equipment usage, as well as centralized help desk support. Advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
Crestron XiO Cloud™ Provisioning and Management Service
The UC-B160-Z is compatible with the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service, which is an IoT (Internet of Things) based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices across an enterprise or an entire client base. The service enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices in the amount of time it would ordinarily take to manage just one. For more information, visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud.
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate — all through a single smart soundbar and 10.1 in. tabletop touch screen
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI — provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- A complete kit solution — just add displays and mounts
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Easy to provision and manage through Crestron XiO Cloud™ service
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Supports single or dual display configuration
- High‑powered 2‑way stereo speaker smart soundbar with 180° far‑field adaptive beamforming microphone array, advanced AEC & DSP technology, integrated high‑definition USB camera with lossless digital autozoom and HDMI® input for laptop and other AV content sources
- 10.1 in. (257 mm) tabletop color touch screen with onscreen calendaring and meeting management and optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment1
- Enterprise‑grade security
- Complete kit contains the Crestron® smart soundbar, touch screen, UC Engine assembly, cables, power supplies, and 1‑year Crestron XiO Cloud Premium subscription2
- UC‑SB1‑CAM‑FLEX UC video conference smart soundbar & camera
- TSW‑1060‑B‑S 10.1 in. touch screen, black
- TSW‑1060‑TTK‑B‑S Tabletop kit for touch screen, black
- UC‑BRKT‑100‑Z-ASSY UC Engine Assembly, comprised of:
- UC‑ENGINE-Z: UC Engine for Zoom Rooms video;
- HD‑CONV‑USB‑200: HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter for content ingest;
- UC‑CONN‑HD: EDID emulator for UC Engine display output;
- CBL‑MDP‑HD‑0.5: Mini DisplayPort to HDMI converter
- Mounting bracket
- CBL‑USBC‑HD‑9 USB‑C® to HDMI converter cable, USB Type‑C® male to HDMI Type A male, 9 ft (2.7 m)
- CBL-HD-DVI-20 Crestron Certified HDMI® to DVI Interface Cable, 20 ft
- CBL‑HD‑THIN‑HS‑6 Thin HDMI cable for connecting display device, Type A male‑to‑male, 6 ft (1.8 m)
- CBL‑CAT5E‑7 (2) Ethernet LAN cables for UC Engine, RJ45‑to‑RJ45, black, 7 ft (2.1 m)
- DM‑CBL‑ULTRA‑PC‑50 Ethernet LAN cable for touch screen, CAT6a, RJ45‑to‑RJ45, blue, 50 ft (15 m)
- PWE‑4803RU PoE injector for touch screen
- CCS‑UCA‑KB‑USB Wireless keyboard w/touchpad for setup