Crestron UC-M130-Z Flex Tabletop UC Video Conference System for Zoom Rooms™ Software
Save 5% on Crestron Mercury today with coupon code NX51DMD777D.
SHIPPING SOON! Order today, or call for leasing, purchase order, or custom quote options.
The Crestron Flex UC-M130-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Zoom Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display, and features the Crestron Mercury® Tabletop UC Audio Conference Console, UC Engine Assembly with UC‑ENGINE‑SD‑Z, and Logitech® webcam C930e.
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC-M130-Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Crestron Mercury® UC Conference Console
The Crestron Mercury UC Conference Console (CCS‑UC‑1) is an advanced speakerphone that facilitates conversations with exceptional audio fidelity and pickup using the console’s integrated 360° quad microphone array. Its high‑powered, full‑range speaker produces high quality audio for both voice and program material. Limes Audio TrueVoice® AEC technology achieves transparent full‑duplex performance free of distracting echo or noise, and wideband audio codec support allows for full‑spectrum, bidirectional voice communication.
Its extra‑large, high‑definition touch screen makes the Crestron Mercury system easy to use, whether starting or joining an online meeting or presenting and sharing content. Occupancy detection using a patent‑pending combination of motion and voice activity provides several benefits, such as monitoring and reporting room usage to the Crestron Fusion® monitoring and scheduling software, or automating the system to power down to save energy when all parties leave the room.
Additionally, the Crestron Mercury speakerphone can integrate with a Crestron control system to enable touch screen control of room lighting, motorized window shades, climate control, AV, and other amenities.1
For more information, refer to the CCS‑UC‑1 product page.
UC Engine Assembly
All the capabilities of a complete Zoom Rooms video conferencing and content sharing solution are empowered by the UC Engine. For ultimate performance, Crestron employs a powerful Intel® NUC Mini PC running Zoom Rooms software. The UC Engine Assembly (UC‑BRKT‑100‑SD‑Z‑ASSY) streamlines the installation of a Crestron UC system by assembling the UC‑ENGINE‑SD‑Z, HD‑CONV‑USB‑200, and UC‑CONN‑HD together on one convenient and ready‑to‑mount bracket.
The complete assembly can be mounted on the wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Attachment to the display is accomplished using two of the four bolts that also affix the display to a VESA® compliant display mount. The assembly bracket includes mounting holes on its left and right side edges, spaced at 100, 200, and 300 mm (3.94, 7.87, and 11.81 in.) vertically, to allow for attachment to either side of the display mounting plate on the rear of the display device.
Logitech® C930e Camera
A perfect view of the room is achieved through the included conferencing camera, which features HD 1080p video resolution with a wide 90° field of view and 4X HD digital zoom. The premium glass lens and autofocus ensure remarkably clear video at all times, even when bandwidth is limited. The camera intelligently adjusts using RightLight® 2 technology to improve visual quality in low light at multiple distances. The attached clip and tripod embedded thread give the freedom to mount the camera wherever it works best — LCD screen, notebook, or tabletop.
Network Management and Security
Crestron Flex is an enterprise grade solution, engineered to integrate seamlessly into any Zoom Rooms software deployment. Crestron Flex is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility.
IoT cloud based provisioning enables complete network configuration in advance of hardware delivery, with touchless updates following installation via Windows Update. Crestron Fusion® or Crestron XiO Cloud management enables monitoring and logging of room and equipment usage, as well as centralized help desk support. Advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
Crestron XiO Cloud™ Provisioning and Management Service
The UC-M130-Z is compatible with the Crestron XiO Cloud™ service, which is an IoT (Internet of Things) based platform for remotely provisioning, monitoring, and managing Crestron devices across an enterprise or an entire client base. The service enables installers and IT managers to deploy and manage thousands of devices in the amount of time it would ordinarily take to manage just one. As part of the UC-M130-Z system, the Crestron XiO Cloud service allows for network management and provisioning and system alerts. System updates are controlled by Windows Update. For more information, visit www.crestron.com/xiocloud.
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ software
- Present, call, conference, and collaborate with the Crestron Mercury® UC Conference Console
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the Crestron XiO Cloud service
- Connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
- Enterprise‑grade security
- Kit contains the Crestron Mercury tabletop console, Logitech™ high‑definition USB camera, UC Engine, and power supplies — just add a display and mount
- CCS-UC-1 Crestron Mercury Tabletop UC Audio Conference Console;
- Cable, CAT5e, RJ-45 Male - RJ-45 Male, 12 ft (3.66 m);
- Cable, USB 2.0, A - Micro B, 6 ft (1.83 m);
- Retention Plate, Cable Tie Wrap
- UC‑BRKT‑100‑SD‑Z‑ASSY UC Engine Assembly, comprised of:
- UC‑ENGINE‑SD‑Z: UC Engine for Zoom Rooms video;
- HD‑CONV‑USB‑200: HDMI to USB 3.0 converter for content ingest;
- UC‑CONN‑HD: EDID emulator for UC Engine display output;
- CBL‑MDP‑HD‑0.5: Mini DisplayPort™ to HDMI converter;
- Mounting Bracket
- CCS-CAM-USB-F-100 Logitech® Webcam C930e
- PW-2420RU Universal power pack for audio conference console
- CBL-USB-A-EXT-15 USB extension cable for audio
- conference console, Type A
- male-to-female, 15 ft (4.57 m)