Crestron Zoom Rooms video conferencing kit
NOW SHIPPING! Order today, or call for leasing, purchase order, or custom quote options.
Save 5% today with coupon code NX51DMD777D. No sign up required.
The Crestron® Zoom Rooms Basic Package (CCS-UC-ZOOM BASIC KIT) combines the Crestron Mercury™ Tabletop Conference System with Zoom Rooms software to deliver a complete collaboration-enabled videoconferencing solution for enterprises that use the Zoom conferencing service. Just add one or two video displays. Everything else is included.
A Crestron Zoom Rooms solution employs one handsome tabletop device to replace the individual speaker, microphone, and tablet components of a typical Zoom Rooms setup. The Crestron Mercury device (CCS-UC-1) serves as a high-performance conferencing speakerphone and touch screen control panel running the Zoom Rooms app. Its 7” color touch screen delivers the same user-friendly Zoom Rooms experience as a typical tablet, but without the risk of misplacing the device. Instead of Wi-Fi®, Crestron Mercury uses wired Ethernet and USB connections to ensure reliable connectivity at all times.
The Crestron Zoom Rooms Basic Package includes an Intel® NUC mini PC, which installs behind the room display(s) and comes with Zoom Rooms software. A high-definition camera is also included, along with a complete set of installation cables to accommodate a typical huddle room or small conference room application. Easy setup is accomplished using the included USB flash drive and wireless keyboard with touchpad.
Summary Of Features
- A complete Zoom Rooms conferencing and collaboration solution
- Designed for conference rooms with up to ten people at a table
- High-performance 360° microphone, speaker, and control panel in one device
- 7” (178 mm) HD color touch screen with embedded Zoom Rooms app
- High-definition USB room camera > Mini PC with Zoom Rooms software
- Dual video outputs for up to two room displays
- Exceptional full-duplex audio performance
- Extremely natural 2-way wideband voice quality
- Integrated 360° quad microphone array
- High-powered full-range speaker
- Limes Audio TrueVoice™ AEC technology
- High-visibility mic mute indication
- Available add-on mic pods for extra coverage
- Cloud-based provisioning (coming soon)
- Enterprise-grade security
- PoE+ or AC line powered 
- 100-240V universal power pack included
- Installation cables included
- 1 CCS-UC-1 360° conferencing speakerphone and touch screen control panel with embedded Zoom Rooms app
- 1 Intel® NUC Kit, model NUC5i7RYH or newer i7 equivalent
- 1 Wireless keyboard with touchpad (for setup)
- 1 USB flash drive with Zoom Room software (for setup)
- 1 HD Camera with integral USB cable, Type A male, 6 ft (1.83 m)
- 1 USB Cable, Type A male to micro-B male, 6 ft (1.83 m), connects from CCS-UC-1 to NUC
- 1 USB extension cable, Type A male-to-female, 15 ft (4.57 m), connects from CCS-UC-1 to NUC
- 2 HDMI® cables, Type A male-to-male, 6 ft (1.83 m), connect(s) from NUC to display device(s)
- 1 Mini HDMI-to-HDMI adapter, Type C male-to-Type A female, converts one NUC display output to HDMI Type A
- 1 Mini DisplayPort-to-HDMI adapter cable, mDP male-to-HDMI Type A female, 0.5 ft (15 cm), converts one NUC display output to HDMI Type A
- 1 DM-CBL-ULTRA-PC-5 Ethernet LAN cable, RJ45 male-to-male, 5 ft (1.52 m), connects NUC to LAN
- 1 Ethernet LAN cable, RJ45 male-to-male, 12 ft (3.66 m), connects CCS-UC-1 to LAN
- 1 PW-2420RU Universal power pack for CCS-UC-1 
- 1 Universal AC-DC power adapter for NUC
- 1 Cable retention plate & tie wraps for CCS-UC-1
- 1 VESA/surface mounting bracket for NUC