Crestron Flex Tabletop Large Room Video Conference System for Zoom Rooms Software
The UC‑M70‑Z system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Zoom Rooms software. It supports a single video display, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, UC Bracket Assembly with UC‑ENGINE, an enterprise-grade camera, one mic pod, cables, and power supply.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms™ environment
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, an enterprise-grade camera, UC Bracket Assembly, mic pod, cables, and power supply — just add a display and mount
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required
- Premium‑level support with Crestron Flex Care (optional)
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network
The Crestron Flex UC‑M70‑Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with the Zoom Rooms software. It supports a single video display1, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device (CCS‑UC‑1), UC Bracket Assembly (UC‑BRKT‑200-S-Z‑ASSY), an enterprise-grade camera (UC-CAM-HD-520), mic pod (CCS-UCA-MIC), cables, and power supply.
Native Zoom Rooms™ Software Experience
The UC‑M70‑Z system features Zoom Rooms conferencing software that enables audio and video connectivity for easy collaboration and content sharing.
Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device (CCS‑UC‑1) provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
The UC Bracket Assembly UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY) provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device.
High-Definition Video Conferencing
The included enterprise-grade camera (UC-CAM-HD-520) features a wide-angle 82° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, super low light 2M pixel sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts.
Crestron Flex is an enterprise-grade solution that is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility. Its advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
Easy Provisioning and Device Management
The XiO Cloud service2 is an IoT cloud-based provisioning service that enables installers and IT managers to easily deploy and manage thousands of devices. The XiO Cloud service allows for system alerts, network management and provisioning, and the pairing of a control device to the system’s UC Engine. System updates are controlled by Windows® software update.