HDL200 Audio Conferencing Soundbar System For Spaces to 18'x18'
The Nureva HDL200 system brings full-room audio coverage to huddle rooms and meeting spaces (up to 18' x 18'). No matter where people sit in the room, they’ll always be heard by remote participants. The HDL200 is simple to install, with no need for specialized skills or complicated multicomponent setups. And with continuous autocalibration, there’s never a need to make audio adjustments when a room is reconfigured.
Microphone Mist™ technology
With the HDL200 system, you get full-room coverage with a single microphone and speaker bar. The secret? Microphone Mist technology. It fills rooms with 4,096 virtual microphones so no matter where you sit or stand, there’s always a microphone nearby. This patented technology is an ideal match for the meeting rooms of today, and it’s only available with Nureva audio.
The HDL200 can be installed in a variety of configurations, including on the wall (above or below a display) or even mounted to a mobile floor display stand. The compact microphone and speaker bar is plug and play and will be recognized as a standard USB device.
Built for natural meetings
The HDL200 system delivers a consistent, natural listening experience for remote callers. Audio is always clear, no matter where in-room participants sit or move or which direction they face, so there’s no need to change behaviors just to be heard. Even when people in the room talk at the same time, their voices will always be picked up. The result? Everyone stays focused on the meeting, not the technology.
The built-in, configurable LCD gives you helpful information. On first-time start-up, you’ll know when the system is finished autocalibrating. During normal operation, you’ll see call status and the time of day.
- Designed for small spaces: Up to 18' by 18' (5.5 x 5.5 m)
- 4,096 virtual microphones: They fill the space providing full-room coverage
- Advanced system processing: Simultaneously processes all 4,096 virtual microphones
- Compatible with UC&C platforms: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, GoToMeeting, Cisco Webex, StarLeaf and more
- Continuous autocalibration: Adapts to room configurations dynamically
- Plug and play: Recognized as a standard USB device. No drivers needed
- Advanced audio: Acoustic echo cancellation, position-based gain control
- Flexible installation: Above or below a display, on a wall (bracket included) or on a mobile stand (bracket optional)
- Nureva Console: Manage products from anywhere. Automatic firmware updates. Additional year of warranty upon enrollment
- Integrated display: Full-color display for call status
- Color: Black or White