Huddle Room From Scratch COMPLETE SOLUTION for Microsoft Teams, Includes Furniture!
This solution leverages the following in order to become a state-of-the-art huddle room that uses Microsoft Teams and furniture:
- Jabra Panacast 50 Room Video Conference System
- 55" monitor
- Videoconference table with device management system
- Matching conference room chairs
- Various cabling, power, and networking hardware
- Various brackets and mounting hardware
- VideoLink labor, certified expertise, and guarantees
Introducing the next generation in solution procurement!
Huddle Room From Scratch Complete Solution for Microsoft Teams is an all-in-one bundled solution to convert a completely empty meeting space into a fully functional conference room which includes all furniture, cameras, monitors, speakers, microphones, cabling, labor, and expertise!
Once purchased, you work with your own, personal account manager EVERY step of the way! No hand-offs or call centers! Our solution only uses the highest quality equipment - well thought out - to deliver the best audio, video, and integration for years to come. Purchase now or contact us for customization options tailor made to suit your needs!
Microsoft Teams Certified
Our product package is engineered to integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Teams, providing a streamlined experience that enhances communication and collaboration.
Designed for the Huddle Space From the Ground Up
We provide not only delivery and installation of the FURNITURE but also include the PanaCast 50, complete with a 180-degree field-of-view camera. This combination ensures that even in small spaces, you can achieve maximum interaction and collaboration.
Industry Leading Installation Expertise
All-in-one included labor costs with no hidden fees attached; the price tag is the price
Deep Bundling Discounts
Bundled together to maximize your savings from the start
We work around your schedule and listen to your needs so you can get the solution you need the first time, including adding, reducing, or replacing any parts
Jabra Panacast Features
- 180° field of view; Panoramic-4K video technology
- Includes everyone; Intelligent Zoom
- Whiteboard Sharing
- Includes touchscreen control panel
Collaboration Table Furniture Package
- Seats 5-6 people
- Includes 5, premium quality meeting chairs
- Comes with electronics cubby and access panels for added storage and cable management
- TV and camera mounting brackets which enable floating placement possibilities
4K 55" Monitor Features
- Stylish and sleek design allows for easy and unobtrusive integration into any environment
- UHD resolution and new anti-reflective screen surface will capture the attention of the audience while allowing for clear visibility in higher ambient light conditions
- Industry leading expertise
- White glove, custom tailored service
- All-inclusive pricing; no hidden extras
Once purchased, the first thing we do is call you! We make sure that this solution will fit your needs, or if not, we adjust it to make sure you don’t receive too little… or too much. Next, we give you a timeline of your project with what to expect in the days to come, as well as work with your schedule to make sure we respect your time
Complete Project Contents and Part Specifications
- 8601-142: JABRA - PanaCast 50 Room System for Microsoft Teams
- 55LED4K: Premium 4K 55" monitor
- 526FR: T526 Table - Front Section - Tapered Design (48" W x 67" D x 29.13" H)
- 526RW-S: T526 Table - Section with Monitor Mount (48" W x 12.6" D x 62" H)
- 5x CHAIR-TSK1-B: - Five black TSK1 Chairs
- 14207-72: Jabra Mounting Adapter for Video Conferencing System
- PDX-215C: 15A 2 Out Multi-stage Surge Compact
- VL-CUSTOM: Custom connectors, zip ties, cables, brackets, other hardware, miscellaneous plenum-rated parts
- VL-INSTALL: onsite installation of equipment, full system programming, training, and travel to customer site