Inogeni U-BRIDGE USB 2.0 camera and device extender
The U-BRIDGE USB 2.0 video camera and audio extender enables high-speed USB 2.0 connections up to 100 m /330 ft. over a single CAT 5e/6/7 cable.
The new INOGENI U-BRIDGE USB 2.0 extender for cameras and any USB 2.0 device is the solution to interoperability challenges faced by AV installers looking for a reliable long-distance USB camera extension to maintain high-quality video.
Ideal for USB camera extension in videoconferencing rooms
- The U-BRIDGE is fully compatible with all USB cameras, including professional-caliber equipment, such as Huddly, HuddleCamHD, AVer, Jabra, Logitech, Marshall cameras, and web cameras.
Extend BYOM to the laptop with the TOGGLE and the U-BRIDGE.
Versatile and proven Extreme USB technology
It supports all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and is designed for use with USB cameras, whiteboards, microphones, audio devices, and any other USB device (hard drives, flash drives or keyboards).
- Flexible option to power either the PC HOST or DEVICE modules.
- It provides plug-and-play convenience with no software drivers required.
- It works with all major operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- It comes with a two-year warranty for added peace of mind.
- It enables access and control of USB devices.
How it works
Extend your USB 2.0 camera to any INOGENI USB input, CODEC, or videoconferencing system. Use an INOGENI converter to extend your HDMI camera with the U-BRIDGE.
By connecting your HDMI camera to any INOGENI mixer or converter (HDMI to USB converter), you can effortlessly transmit high-quality video signals in MJPEG format, along with audio, to your computer or PC-based videoconferencing setup in any room and up to 100 m/330 ft. long.