INTELLIMIX® ROOM Audio Processing Software Alternative to the P300-IMX Version 3.1 With Denoiser, 16 Channel License, 7 Years
Introducing IntelliMix Room 16 Channel License for 7 Years (8 Channel License version), software-based audio processing for AV conferencing. With no DSP hardware required, installs are simpler and meeting spaces, cleaner with vastly improved audio. This can be used as a replacement for the P300-IMX!
IT SOLUTIONS FOR AV ISSUES
When multiple people join a videoconference call from multiple locations, audio problems can combine to cause major headaches. Rather than adding complicated DSP hardware to an already messy AV stack, IntelliMix Room is software that deploys directly to in-room PCs. Echoes are erased and background noise is silenced, and audio quality improves dramatically.
FOR EVERY ROOM
High quality crystal clear sound is no longer confined to C-suite spaces. Whether it’s a workhorse conference room or informal huddle area, the ease of installing software-based audio processing grant unparalleled sound to rooms of every size—backed by decades of Shure DSP and sound engineering expertise.
SAY GOODBYE TO THE BOX
A downloadable DSP eliminates the needs for a dedicated AV rack. And by utilizing software rather than hardware, costs are reduced, and meeting spaces are kept clear of clutter. Together with simpler installation and deployment, setting up 1,000 rooms in 90 days is more possible than ever.
Audio Processing Software
CERTIFIED FOR MICROSOFT TEAMS
IntelliMix® Room is the first audio processing software fully optimized for Shure conferencing microphones. Simply download and deploy to in-room Windows 10 devices, and bring conferencing into the future.
IntelliMix® Room is compatible with the following Shure systems: Microflex® Advance™, Microflex® Wireless, and Microflex® Complete Wireless.
- Licensed DSP software optimized for Shure Microphones
- Runs on Windows 10 in-room PCs
- Makes the computer a Dante endpoint
- Shure Audio Encryption
- Mute sync technology with Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone
- MXA310 Table Array Microphone
- MXA710 Linear Array Microphone
- MXN5W-C Networked Loudspeaker
- MXA MUTE
- Once you purchase this item, you will have a 16 channel license that is valid for 7 years
- VideoLink will set up this license for you and email or call you regarding download instructions
- Downloading this software to a PC (not included) will completely replace or substitute the Intellimix P300 completely
IntelliMix® Room v3.1: AI Denoiser Demonstration | Shure
Experience the AI Denoiser - now included with IntelliMix Room...
IntelliMix Room: Software Demo | Shure
This video gives a detailed overview of the IntelliMix Room So...
IntelliMix Room: How to Discover IMX Room | Shure
This video gives a tutorial on how to discover IntellMix Room ...