Lifesize Icon 600 - 10x Optical PTZ Cam - Phone 2nd Gen, Dual Display, 1080P
SPECIAL: Order today and receive the new, upgraded HD Phone (3rd Gen) instead of 2nd Generation Phone.
Lifesize firmly believes that video calls should be rewarding experiences. That means getting the technology out of the way and making it about realizing the user’s meeting objectives.
Lifesize Icon 600 achieves that goal. The simplified remote and the user interface get you into your meeting quickly. The HD image and crystal clear sound erase distance and put everyone into the same space. Meetings are more productive, and everyone leaves happy. That’s what we call the ultimate communication experience.
- Pair to the Lifesize cloud-based service* for an unparalleled connected experience from the conference room to the desktop and mobile users.
- Join a Lifesize virtual meeting room via the meetings directory with a single click.
- Ad-hoc conversations begin in the unified directory. Search for a name, click and call.
- Escalating to a group call couldn’t be easier. Simply accept an incoming call or click on a contact in your directory to add participants.
- Enjoy the same user experience in and out of group calls. With the unified user experience, every call looks and feels the same.
- Record and share meetings with Lifesize Record and Share*.
- The icons on the onscreen menu clearly convey the function or operation so you can click and complete quickly.
- Pin contacts as favorites for quick and easy starts to video calls.
- Lifesize Icon 600 is designed for maximum simplicity, flexibility and value.
Included In Your Purchase
- Lifesize Icon 600 codec
- 10x Optical PTZ Camera
- Lifesize Phone HD
- Remote Control
- License for second monitor output usage
- Cable pack for setup
* Requires Lifesize Cloud
Lifesize requires that one year of service be purchased with the videoconferencing system. Lifesize DSS includes:
- Help Desk Support via Phone, Email, Live chat, Web, and access to Lifesize Community.
- Automatic Software Updates with access to the latest software updates and enhancements.
- Pairing to Lifesize Service, including centralized device management, NAT/frewall traversal, Point-to-point calling.
- Expedited shipment of a product replacement should an incident require it.