Logitech RoomMate - A purpose-built computing appliance for video conferencing rooms that uses cutting edge AI to leverage existing Logitech devices for simplified setup, management, and use with at scale deployment
With computing power and video conferencing software together in a dedicated appliance, RoomMate makes it easy to deploy Zoom Rooms Appliances, Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android, and others with Logitech conferencecams like Rally Plus.
APPLIANCES GO LARGE
In your small and medium rooms, the all-in-one Rally Bar Mini and Rally Bar appliances offer exceptionally easy setup and management. Now, you can bring that same convenience to your large meeting rooms by deploying RoomMate together with Rally Plus, Logitech’s premium modular conference camera system for rooms with up to 46 seats.
POWER, WITH CONNECTIONS
In a sleek, low-profile form factor, Logitech RoomMate delivers all the power you need for HD video conferencing in rooms with one or two displays.
FLEXIBLE, NEAT, SECURE
Mount Logitech RoomMate out of sight and out of harm’s way while locking down cables to keep connections tight. The optional mount supports discreet installation and cable retention behind displays, inside cabinets, and under tables.
SIMPLE TO MANAGE
With your preferred dashboard such as Zoom Dashboard, Microsoft Teams Admin Center, and Logitech Sync, you can monitor and manage RoomMate together with the conference camera, touch controller, and other meeting room devices.
- Logitech RoomMate
- Power supply
- AC cable
- VESA bracket
- Remote control
- User documentation
- Appliance mode: Supports compatible video conferencing software, including Zoom Rooms Appliances, Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android and additional video conferencing platforms
- Compatible devices: Logitech MeetUp, Rally Camera, Rally System, Rally Plus System
- HDMI Out: 2
- HDMI In: 1
- USB 3.0: 3x Type A
- Network: 0.04oz (1 g)0/100/1G Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO)
Power & Cables
- Power supply: Auto-sensing
- Operating Voltage/Power: 100-240V, 19V, 4.74A
- Power Supply Dimensions: 5 in (127 mm) x 2.01 in (51 mm) x 1.18 in (30 mm)
- DC Cable: 5 ft (1.5 m)
- AC Cable: 3.28 ft (1 m)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C
- Humidity: 10 to 95%
- Full Disk Encryption: AES-128
- Data Encryption: Symmetric Keys, PKI
- Device Identity: Protected by device attestation
- Device Access: Authenticated using API
- Key Protection: Arm TrustZone, RPMP
- Device Security: Kensington Lock